3M COLD SHRINK CABLE TERMINATIONS AND SPLICING KITS (MV-HV 11KV / 33KV / 66KV)
First Choice Global Offers 3M Cold Shrink Cable Terminations and Joints (splicing kits) for Medium and High voltage cables and electrical power systems (11KV / 33KV / 66KV).
Product offerings and Applications
- Cable Terminations Kits
- Straight Through Jointing (Splicing) Kits.
- Separable Connectors for MV and HV.
- Applicable for 11kV, 33kV and 66kV cables and electrical power systems.
- Applicable for Cable sizes ranging from 15mmsq to 400mmsq.
- Cold Shrink Type and Heat Shrink Type available.
Please contact First Choice Global should you require assistance with selecting the accurate kits for specific applications.
Cold Shrink Termination Features & Benefits
- Using cold shrink cable terminations reduces the risk of cable jointer error or causing damage to the insulation of the MV-HV cable.
- Tight Cable Sealing – termination retains resiliency and pressure even after prolonged aging and pollution exposure in outdoor. locations.
- Reliability – high dry and wet insulation resistance.
- Excellent resistance to to ozone and ultra-violet radiation.
- Versatile – Cold Shrink cable terminations install quickly and accommodates a wide range of cable sizes.
- Dependable – proven long-term reliability and safe operation at overload temperature on MV HV power system networks.